Kicked by Admin?

The forum for general dicussions.
Doly_Digital

Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:43 pm

I turn to the administrators, there was such a problem, I get administrator kicks when entering the server. Look at what reason, maybe I didn’t do something wrong, I would like to know when I will be unlocked. The only thing I remember is that I called the artillery into the wrong square ... and we lost ... for some reason, the players got angry and decided to remove me. I play honestly, letting someone in the game has no reason. Review my request, with respect to the administration of the group.
YA SOSU BIBU

Paul.
Loading…

Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Hello,

I checked and we don't have any ban listed against someone named Doly_Digital. Are you playing with a different name?

Did you get vote kicked? in that case it's only a session ban which expires when the map changes.

Regards,
Paul

Doly_Digital

Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:51 pm

I'm sorry, but my game nickname is different, I will give you a link to my Steam account. I mean, when connected to any of your servers, the administrator kicks me out with the inscription
My steam:https://steamcommunity.com/id/YA_SOSU_GIGU/
I have been playing for quite some time as you can see ...
YA SOSU BIBU

Paul.
Loading…

Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:23 pm

I found it, you are temporarly banned for exploiting as tank on Spartanovka. Since this isn't your first offense the ban is set to 30 days and expires 06/09/2019 (14:07).

Regards,
Paul