Turning my tags in.

The forum for general dicussions.
Spitsbergen

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:21 am

I have not been very active for quite some time now. The reason is that i work alot away from home, and that my band have been very busy playing gigs.
But now things are going to change alot in my life.
In September im haveing my first child! Looking forward to that! I'm gonna teach my kid everything i know about Red Orchestra when he grows up :D
But the thing that makes me turn in my tags, is that in Jan 2018 im starting as a full time Pilot student.

It sadens my that i have to leave this awsome group! Its the first time i have met a group of people so dedicated to the game we all love.
But I will be back in some years, when i can affort things again xD hopefully ro3 is out then.
Gonna miss you all, and thanks for all the games and matches!
For the fatherland and the king, H7!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6VvFw ... jCJ17t9Zug

Intense
Site Admin

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:59 am

It's for the best. I am sure there will be a moment when everyone will have to take this decision and give up gaming for the true priorities in life. Right now we are not that overwhelmed with responsibilities, and even if some of us have jobs we can still squeeze some time in there for RO2, but with kids and stuff, it is super hard. Congratulations for that and be there for the kid at all times !

I wish you the best and you are always welcomed on our discord at any times :)

IllyWoodkid

Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:03 pm

Congratulations for the kid brother! Like Intense said, everyone can leave this group at some point in their lives because of our priorities like family or work etc., and while recruiting others to take our place, we will keep the group alive until you come back dont worry :) It's been great playing with you man, i wish you all the best and i hope you kick ass in the air too! Don't be a stranger and visit the game and us once in a while :)

Take care

NobleNoob

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 pm

While im not happy that you wont have time to spend it playing together ro2 or other game with us,at the same time im glad to see that you found something in your life that will give you happiness,changes are necessary to make progress.I can only wish you good luck and good time spent with your family,also make sure that your kid wont play in the future some call of duty or another shit like this,be a good parent :D

and like this sneaky gypsy and deviant turk before me said:feel free to visit us if you will find free time and good luck in the new route of your life.

Civil
Loading…

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Ctrl c + ctrl v the above messages.

All of our lives change and that change comes with a cost, be it old friends or hobbies.

You are starting a whole new chapter in your life and I wish the best luck with everything it brings.

I don't care if you turn in your tags. In my book you will always be part of Divided.
From zero to pizdec I go in half a second flat

YouTube
DeviantArt

Eljock

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Congratulation,s Spitsbergen ya are going to be a Father good luck an all the best for your future an Family ,
We have no doubt we will meet up at some point in time being the Heathen ya are it will be fun agin ta kill the
ugly ppl together ,

You Take Care Mate ,an i wull c u later

V.Noir

Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Congratulations and take care :)

Spitsbergen

Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:06 pm

Wow, thank you guys! Means alot to me :cry:
Promise i will come and visit you guys on discord and in game whenever i can. And yes noble, i will ofc teach my kid to play ro or rs and not shit games as cod or battlefield :lol:
For the fatherland and the king, H7!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6VvFw ... jCJ17t9Zug