Unban

The forum for general dicussions.
Glen

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi, my Brother yesterday wanted to annoy me while I was at the toilet, so he threw a satchel on our own Tank as Germans.
Pretty annoying for everyone who was playing, especially the tank crew. I got kicked before I could explain, after I wanted to rejoin and wanted to explain yet again, I got kicked instantly. Now it just keeps happening on every of your servers ,,You have been kicked by the Server Admin".

My Steam Name is "Glen"

Maydar
Loading…

Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi Glen. Maybe you could try something more original than "my little brother did it".
Since this is the 2nd time you've been temp-banned from our servers, you will have to wait til next Sunday to play again.
With the new year coming up, perhaps this is an opportunity to turn a new leaf. Maybe your new years resolution can be "I won't do anything to get myself permanently banned from the Divided servers". What do you think?
Regards,
Maydar.

Glen

Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:07 pm

When was I banned the first time?
And maybe if you look at my previous matches, you would see that I did nothing the last games and suddenly I flip and blow up our tank?
You don't have to believe me and now that I know how long the penalty takes I am fine with it, just a week.

rawdomain2050

Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:04 am

Hello, can you Unban me from Divided servers, i would like to play RO2 sometimes in weekend; i got banned like 1 month ago.
Steam name "general lights"

Civil
Loading…

Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:47 am

rawdomain2050 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:04 am
Hello, can you Unban me from Divided servers, i would like to play RO2 sometimes in weekend; i got banned like 1 month ago.
Steam name "general lights"
Make your own topic instead of commenting on someone elses case please.
From zero to pizdec I go in half a second flat

YouTube
DeviantArt