Unban appeal

The forum for general dicussions.
LordHater

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:49 am

Hi,

Last evening I played mg class under an extremely bad SL Uncle Phill (using the class for the weapons, engaging enemies instead of focusing on staying alive) and since I didn't want to switch squads to not loose the class I shittalked to him and TKed him out of frustration. He shittalked me back and TKed me to the point of being autokicked from the server. However, that dude during the shittalk was pretty confident he will get me banned easily and later when I tried to join the server I couldn't. Now, I know how things are in RO2 these days and I'm willing to cope with the fact that the guy is most likely your friend and I have to watch out for him even though he's ruining his squads experience, so I declare to do so and ask you to lift the ban.

Paul.
Loading…

Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:04 pm

Hello LordHater,

I don't know Uncle Phil and he did not report you. I was on the server myself and acted on what I saw; you breaking the rules.

We don't do special treatment, not for Phil not for anyone. Intentional teamkilling or asking your team to 'execute' your SL is not allowed. If you have a bad SL you can either ask him to switch, help him to improve or start a votekick.

I understand that bad SLs can be annoying but the game allows everyone to take SL, we can't do anything about that. Also a lot of vets refuse to play SL ever, leaving the SL roles for the lower levels. Teamkilling your SL won't help anything, as you might have noticed.

Your temp ban expires Sunday, 23/02/2020 (17:53) Berlin time.

I also had a look at your chatlog and would like to ask you to keep your racist and homophobic remarks for yourself. Next time you will be banned for that as well.

Regards,
Paul

MoralSuperpower

Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:23 am

hey guys this is an Unban appeal for your Discord server.

I think I've been IP banned. I've been playing on your server very, very much for a long long time. I don't know what stupid thing I said to get banned but I regret it. My Discord account gorestomach@gmail.com. Even if the ban was justified, I think it was a long time ago.

Thanks.

Amnesiamushroom

Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:35 pm

Make your own post, thanks.

Give us your in-game name and discord name so we know exactly who you are, and your appeal will be considered.

MoralSuperpower

Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:47 am

well ingame name gorestomach

discord name gorestomach@gmail.com or username Danii#5056

Thanks