New mouse suggestions

The forum for general dicussions.
Maydar
Loading…

Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:37 am

Looking to get a new mouse, my g500 is having issues.
Currently having to wrap the cord with electric tape just to get it to work, and even then it tends to cut out every now and then. Any suggestions? Only requirement is that it be under £50 and have at least 2 additional buttons, preferably usable with my thumb, for key bindings.

Intense
Site Admin

Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:49 am

Go have this discussion with noblenoob, he is the rat expert. Sorry, mouse.

It all depends on how you grip the mouse, and what sensor it has.
Look at this website: http://www.test-gear.pl/sensor/ and choose a model from there, they all have good sensors.

If you grip the mouse like a palm/claw grip, I really advise you Zowie or Rival.

I moved just 3 days ago to a Zowie FK1 and it's really awesome, when previously I had a Naga 2014 with the 20 buttons. I miss the buttons, but this mouse is really good. Also I played a lot of time with the MX518 which is same shape as G500, so if it works for me, should work for you as well, that is if we grip the mouse the same.

RanKlax

Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:56 am

Razer Deathadder Chroma I throw mine regularly, slam it on the table and have spilled water on it. Still works fine. Its pretty comfy if you got larger hands has only 2 extra thumb buttons, only thing is if you don't use mousepad try and get replacement teflon feet for it when you buy it and imo weight of it is just perfect. The colour thing is nice if you are into that sort of thing Been running it for 2 and half years now.