Intentional teamkiller: napo

If you have any suggestions or complains about our servers or group or players on the server, post here.
Murphy

Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:29 pm

Profille: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1245780136

Perpetrator: napo
Date: 12.4.2019 at 18 PM
Server 1 UK campaign

I've seen napo teamkilling in the past. (He TK me once or twice, but I thought it was by accident). However today... That is not what I saw.

Napo kept killing our TL Sauron IDK why. (Sauron then switched roles). When Napo ran past me towards our spawn and I wanted to see wtf is going on so I followed him.
Napo proceded to teamkill a random player who just spawned (vareni4ek) who after getting TKed, exited the game, napo then advanced 10 m, crouched and waited. At that time Sauron came by and started firing at him, napo turned around and killed me instead. (idk who started it, from what I could tell I was napo, as Sauron asked him to stop teamkilling him a few minutes beforehand over Team Voice chat, but napo kept Tking.)

Anyway, this continued and I've reassured Sauron that I'll make a report of napo which considering his actions might get banned because of all the TK's. That scared napo away and he left the server.

Will he get away from breaking the laws?

EVIDENCE:

Sadly no =D= members were in the server at the time it happened. Sadly my PC is not good enough for me to record it, so screenshot's is all I have. I suggest you talk to Saurin and others who were in that match (took a pic of that as well).

Paul.
Loading…

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Hi Murphy,

Again, thanks for reporting. We do the best we can to not let anyone get away with breaking the law or server rules as we call them.
We have taken the required actions.

Regards,
Paul.

Murphy

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 pm

Hello,

I understand I've been an admin / game / server / moderator for many years now. I always wanted to have as much evidence before I made any verdict. So I try to provide as much info, evidence as I can.
Sadly, my old pc with integrated graphics card doesn't let me record videos, which I would have if I could. A picture says 1000 words, a video tells just one, the truth :)

Much appreciate your support of Red Orchestra 2 and it's servers. Have a great week!

Paul.
Loading…

Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:14 am

Morning Murphy,

Most people can't record so we will have to work with what we got. In case of team killing we need some screenshots of the kill feed and a description of what happened en when. You delivered both so that's good.

Wish you a good week as well.

Regards,
Paul