Intentional Teamkiller: hiirulainen

If you have any suggestions or complains about our servers or group or players on the server, post here.
Phebus

Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:06 am

Hey guys, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to report a teamkiller
Server #1
about 00:23 AM CEST today

I was sitting in the back of C as defending SL1, spawning my squad into the basement corridor. This guy (I think he had successfully spawned on me several times by then) spawns into the corridor, walks up to me C96 in hand, and pops my head. AFAIK he never tried to interact with me in any other way, ignored my follow-up-query and left my squad within about a minute or so.

With my squad being the main defending force for that cap, it was lost before I got back there. Also I think we lost the match with less then 1 minute on the clock, both of which might not have happened if I'd been able keep spawning my guys there. It just makes me sad sometimes that there are people out there who consider it acceptable to demonstrate this level of douchebaggery, and I feel that some action is warranted here.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 1004044110

Paul.
Loading…

Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:43 am

Hello Phebus,

Thanks for reporting. We are trying to keep intentional teamkilling to a minimum and those reports really help.
We will take care of it.

Regards,
Paul