Cheating players

If you have any suggestions or complains about our servers or group or players on the server, post here.
AngryBear

Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:56 pm

Hi all, I'm Angry Bear, a long time 2FJg member and moderator. I am not sure this is one of your servers but GameTracker says that it says its running the Mutator "DividedRO2Extension.u"" so I assume its yours.
On server [EU] RO2 Community Server -Stalingrad Campaign- 31.186.250.228 https://www.gametracker.com/server_info ... .228:7777/
There is a player definitely cheating, shooting through smoke getting multiple kills, pop my head out of spawn for 1 second and dying instantly. His name is AjsKold.

If this is your server then could it be looked into, if not then does anyone know who the owner is? Gametracker says zerielro2.

Thanks for any help.

Paul.
Loading…

Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:20 am

Hello Angry Bear

That is not our server. They got hold of an old copy of the Divided extension and are using it without permission. We are not connected to them or their server.
The Divided server names allways start with -=Divided=- so they are easy to recognize.

AjsKold is simply a very skilled player and has been playing RO2 for many years. Keep in mind smoke works a bit weird in RO2, even when it looks
like you are covered by smoke on your screen it can be different for other players. We are allways on the lookout for cheaters and we are sure AjsKold isn't one.
If you can supply evidence I would be happy to look into it. but Like I said, I highly doubt it.

thank you for sharing your concerns.

Regards,
Paul

AngryBear

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:53 pm

Ok if you can vouch for him then thats acceptable. People were dropping like flies and in all my time I have never experienced that level of skill in this game, it has all the markings of a cheater, but I do respect good players and am willing to let it go if thats the case.