Hi All.

Want to join our group? Write your application here.
Mugen Ujio

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:24 am

Hi all, I am Mugen Ujio, I am from Turkey, I am an university student, in university i am learning chinese language (its hard like holding the cap zone just 1 rifle :D ) My second department in university is history, i like history but the true one of course, i am a book worm i read a lot, in my free time i am attending box competition for my school money. I like ride a motorcycle, doing box.
Sometimes i am travelling china for my education, actually i need this, chinese is hard. I am 22 years old. Mostly i am playing axis side in this game. Actually i played so many games. I was 6 years old and i started play games at that age. I like divided, people are good and they like to help us . I think this community is strong because, unfortunately this game havent got so many players :/ but divided still supporting this game, divided never back downed on this game, i respect that, and like us like history lovers i am thinking we the normal players need to support divided . Divided keep alive our game. Thank you all. With my respect See you and thank you ! Görüşürüz ve teşekkürler. 谢谢再见! :D

Endyas
Loading…

Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:11 am

Hello Mugen Ujio and welcome to the forums!

I remember we talked before on Discord about becoming a Divided Member. Have you fixed your audio issue?

I will contact you on Discord and we'll talk about your application in greater detail there. Make sure to log onto Discord so you don't miss it. If you make a new account, just join our Discord here https://discordapp.com/invite/FQ6UNrC and send a private message to @Wendyelf#7163.

Mugen Ujio

Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:40 pm

Yeah, hi Endyas, i glad you remember our conversation, i will write you on discord, now i am at school, handle some chinese problems.