Application by " BlackStar-INC"

Want to join our group? Write your application here.
Blackstar-INC

Sat May 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Hi dear Fellows,

Due to this message, i want to apply myself to Divided- Group. For many, many years im playing now nearly only RO 2, and especially very intense ;) on Divided-Group servers.
In history i was asked several times from members of D to join. With this application i want to make this dream become true =)

I am a tough veteran of fighting, and prefer with love the russian side only ...at lvl. 99 for a long time... i played with many members here together and they know how i love tacticts, experience during heavy firefight and pressure, formations or using different ways to keep on pushing ;) ...i´m quite sure you will have heard or seen some actions from me in history =)
On the one hand i prefer intensive game experience and on the other hand im pretty sure that only Divided is the best basement ..so i decided to want to become a part of it !

In addition to that i´m quite often playing and looking forward to have a great experience on Divided-Group.

yours sincerely,

Blackstar- INC

Maydar
Loading…

Sat May 11, 2019 6:39 pm

Hi BlackStar-INC. Thanks for your application, we'll talk over discord.

Endyas
Loading…

Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:47 pm

Since the applicant has not been in touch, the application has been put on hold. You may reapply at any time. Best regards.