Tehrozer's Application

Want to join our group? Write your application here.
Tehrozer

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:50 pm

Hello there i am Tehrozer and i want to apply for membership in the Divided-Group!
I am from Poland ( But you won't be able to tell by the accent ) and have been playing on Divided servers for a bit over a year. Currently i mostly play on RS2 Divided server but i have about 330 hours clocked on RO2/RS Divided servers. I mostly try to play focusing on either attacking or defending the objective and my favourtie roles to perform in the game are either squad leader, assault or supporting machinegun. I am also quite known to order everyone in the team around trying to get them to cooperate or perform in a way resembling a organised team ( And might i add me screaming orders as of now is working quite nicely....most of the time ).

I want to join Divided because it is the group that is hosting my favourite server in all of RO2/RS/RS2 franchise and have allowed me to experience so many great moments and because =D= members have been so open and helpful when i was still learning how to play the game. I already spoken to some Divided members and i came to greatly respect this community so it felt only natural to join it.

Sincerely: Tehrozer

Maydar
Loading…

Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:49 pm

Hi Tehrozer, thanks for applying.

I'll message you via discord about the application process.